Tuesday, June 9, 2009

$$$ MONEY $$$

yea, many ppl nowadays need money, work hard to earn more money, for many reasons

the main reason -satisfy own or other ppl's needs or requirement

the sad thing is, in reality

NO MONEY NO TALK

sometimes without money you can't do anything. you may miss the golden opportunity. you may be sad because without money, you can't get the thing you want. how sad...
im sure this happenes frequently to many ppl.

haiz...i failed my driving test again. and the sad thing is my parents need to fork out more $$$ to pay for me ='( sorry... haiz...

and next semester fees need to pay ady. the payment statement also sent to my hse ady =.=" i noe my parents need to pay for me using their hard earn money. i could understand the feeling they are having. luckily i managed to do sth to deduct my tuition fees phew~ at least better than nothing. my heart breaks whenever they need to fork out $$ because of me. so the simple thing i must do is

study hard, work hard, earn $$$ payback to them,' xiao jing' and thank them for being so san fu these years. my obligation =)

should i use the knowledge learned in T4 to calculate payback period =P

cannot lo, no cashflow, cannot payback. wat to do?

WORK HARD EARN MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!

2 comments:

ying said...

Don't be sad.next time u can earn back money.

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

hehe ya =)