Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last day with Mr. Tan

Today is the last day of T3 revision class. Can say that today is the last day Mr Tan teach us. I think he is not going to teach us for the next semester. Maybe he will teach us next year for one of the ACCA papers, i hope so. i dun wan the so called indian man, although i heard that he is funny =.= lame... Mr Tan teach better =)

well, after class ends, we took pictures with Mr Tan. so funny lah! i like it! Mr Tan, seriously i want you to teach me. Wish you all the best in your career and life =P and i must pass my T3. hopefully with flying colours. Goodbye Mr Tan. Hopefully will see you next year.

the revision class do help me a lot. Thank you Mr Tan and my classmates who taught me answering the questions.

Now I have confidence for T3. go go go!

Good luck everyone!

No comments: