Friday, January 30, 2009

SO RED day

haha...another one.on thursday , we decided to wear red shirt to college.hahaha...again,it was really fun! lol =D woo hooh ~

here are some pictures ...beware ! we were so red ! haha....



nicolette and yuet ( jun hoong sleeping behind =.=)



Arif



I Love Sex University???
I Love Sunway University???



Jonathan Tan



nic,yuet,me,darsh



kah hei & nick li ning







whoA ~~~



buat apa ni?



class pic with mr jack wong.oh my god !( he is cute ...haha >< )






lol

-----break time-----

everybody go play futsal !!!!









-----class resumes-----

P/S : I LOVE MY CLASS VERY MUCH !!! MUAH MUAH ! THANKS TO EVERYBODY IN CAT GROUP 4 FOR MAKING THE CLASS SO FUN ! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST ! KEEP IT UP ! =)

1 comment:

ying said...

Wah!ur class very fun and nice. I admire ur class.haha...u all wear red shirt very nice.ur classmates very good and friendly.must appreciate them oh...wish u good luck in ur coming test.^^