Saturday, January 24, 2009

CAT Group 4 ...my class ! ^^

so far, i had attended class for 3 weeks.not bad.lecturers are good.( handsome and smart lecturer ^^ haha)conducive environment( although they are constantly upgrading the college ) good ! thanks to my parents who are able to support me financially.i can study in the college that i like and wanted to go. my parents also guide me on my syllabus ^^ thank you ! muah muah !

thanks to the lecturers.they teach with their heart.they had done a great job! no complaints! they are so good! jack wong is handsome,has high qualifications,smart...haha...jack wong, if u see this,this is true... =)
it is like a family lecturing.see>>>

mr. tan - father
ms.yu - mother
madam teh - grandma
and
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
jack wong - BF !!!!!

haha....lol.i mad ady la.sry ya if i am over reacted =.=//
but i really think that one family is lecturing.so warm...family love!

i also want to thank to my friends----BCG clover and Group 4 classmates! u all are so important to me ! without u all , i am sure very stressed out now.

i make sure i have chance to meet ying han at the college.no matter what,if have time,i will apprecite the time to meet ying han.although there is left 5 minutes, i will still rush to her place to meet her ^^ i dun wan to lose her as one of my best friend! although we are taking diff course,we make sure we keep in contact.

nicolette-she is always helping me and advising me when i have difficulties in my studies.thank you very much! * sometimes you left me alone and go to find BF...sob sob ...nola haha . i understand ^_^ * glad that we are in the same group! i did'nt expect it ! =) cuz i thought after form 5 we will be seperated =.= haha...and i dun wan to lose her as one of my best friend too ! she is so creative ! come up with so many good ideas ! muah i love u !!!

Group 4 classmates- u all are so wonderful ! i am speechless. juz one word ----great ! u all are so great ! glad to have u all as my classmates.i will appreciate !
our motto , PLAY HARD STUDY HARD ! prove them wrong ! let's do it !

I LOVE U ALL GUYS ~~~!!!!!

=)

No comments: