Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've learned ...

200th post. lazy to write in chinese =P

i have been telling myself, not to be sad and depressed because of those things. yes, i think im halfway successs. control ownself is the most important thing. sometimes i envy them, having a lot of friends, always chit chatting, having good relationship. but me? im alone at the corner. this feeling is just so bad. can i ask? what will you feel if you experince the same thing like me. i know you are lucky. im the unlucky one. nevermind, this is my fate, i try to change my fate. always. i tried to socialize with you all. the effort has paid off. but since that day? hah i dun think so. my fate. god plays my feelings.

but now i dun care anymore. in what sense? i dun wan myself to feel depressed. i should now concentrate on piano and studies right? yes right. i have learnt many lessons. i will do my best. dun think annoying things. and just be myself.

=) happy girl on the way

3 comments:

ying said...

why alone at the corner? didn't chat or mix with them? are u ok? don't be depressed. good luck! take care. be happy=)

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

haha got...im ok ady. as i said i can control myself =) dun worry. thank you for ur concern ^^ ok miss you take care too =D

ying said...

icic.ok. u are welcome. hope u are ok. miss u too.take care too=)