Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My BOSS

The confession of a frusfrated employee, Ms. Fussy:

"Haiz... my BOSS gave me so much work to do yet not increasing my pay. He thinks that I cost the company too much. What a terrible BOSS I have T_____T "

On Sunday night, Fussy finally spent her free time in the supermarket buying some groceries. She stumbled upon this brand of coffee called 'BOSS' which she have never tried before.

"Hmmm...BOSS. Makes me think of my bad boss whom I have to see tmr. Ahh... already feeling the monday blues >__<"

She took cans of BOSS coffee to the cashier and made payment, hoping to relax at home while trying out BOSS.


" This BOSS is so much better! Not giving me any hectic work, in fact the smooth yet aromatic coffee just made my day!"



"Finally found a good BOSS that is willing to take care of me! =) I LOVE YOU BOSS!"


One BOSS a day, keeps the happiness around!

Blend, Mocha and Latte. Which is your choice of flavour? =)

3 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

U put or Boss on top of you...
LOL.. It sounded so wrong.. XD
hahahaha...

Nikel Khor said...

this coffee seem nicer.. where do can get?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

@Dewi>>> haha... first time reviewing coffee product =D

@Nikel>>> I bought them from Tesco. Available in major supermarkets