Friday, January 21, 2011

Ajisen Ramen, Sunway Pyramid

This place has existed in Sunway Pyramid for a considerably long time. Everytime I walk past the shop, curiousity about the taste of food is accumulating. After reading numerous blog posts and having commented from Ying Jia, I decided to give it a try.




There are 2 types of ramen which are imported ones from Japan and hand made ramen. Too bad that day they run out of stock for hand made ones, Ying Jia and I have to pay about 4 MYR more to get the imported ramen.



Chilli paste, Chilli powder, fried garlic and onion bits to enhance the flavour of whole bowl of ramen


Ying Jia's Luncheon Meat Ramen


Chicken Karaage Ramen


The generous condiments such as seaweed, bean sprouts, cabbage and spring onions accompanied well with the decent milky coloured broth. I wonder what ingredients make the soup flavourful and milky. The texture of imported ramen taste like spaghetti which kinda dissapoint me. Ying Jia reckoned that hand made ramen taste much better. The portion was huge until I nearly can't finish it =P Overall I would say it is satisfactory =D


Remember to present your student card to enjoy 20% discount =) We paid about 14 MYR per person after 20% discount which I find quite reasonable for a big bowl of ramen with generous condiments =)


Will revisit the shop to have a try on their homemade ramen =]

2 comments:

F Hzh said...

i once eat ramen before, and u know what after a while only then i realized it is non halal! hahaha. its not my fault at first coz the client ask to go to the restaurant first and it have so many sushi so i thought that it was halal and decided to eat ramen. pity me, but if im not mistaken, the ramen soup taste plain right ?

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

@zoe >>> I see... the ramen soup is decent. not too bad not too good either =D