Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pork Noodles @ Restaurant Pomander, SS15 Subang Jaya

One fine day, my mum finally agreed with me to go for the famous pork noodle hunt in SS15 Subang Jaya, along with my lil sister & brother.

In case you have problem finding the shop, it is located just behind Taylors business school. I actually had minor problem finding the shop, instead of finding it, I asked the boss from the book shop around there and he told us the direction. Spot for the bright yellow signboard (=

"Boss, two large bowls of pork noodles please, with no pig innards"

" OK but you have to wait for 45 minutes"

Yeah, the person in charge will tell you that. So, is it worth waiting of 45 minutes for one bowl of pork noodle?

My asnwer is



No.

The taste of the soup is moderate only, but this is so far not the best pork noodles that I have ever had. The bits of pork lard doesn't make a difference to the soup though. 5.70 MYR for one bowl of not so large pork noodle is relatively overpriced =/

I will not visit the same shop for pork noodles again. But if you prefer a lighter taste version of pork noodle, this might be a good choice for you =)


Address

No. 78, Jalan SS15/4B
47500 Subang Jaya.

No comments: