Thursday, July 5, 2012

Where have you been?

It's been a long looong time since I last updated. Was focusing on my studies and really abandandoned my blog for quite some time. Oh gosh I have nearly forgotten my password for blogger. Even didn't notice the change of blogger's interface :/ Was trying to find the passion all over in blogging. During the time when I stopped blogging for a while, I was thinking, is this worth it? Am I giving up in things that I used to like? Time flies. Just done with ACCA course and wondering what should I do now. Apply job? Goyang kaki at home? Dilemma. Time flies. My music teacher contract just ended. In this 1 year time, it really taught me a lot of things. I'm really grateful to have nice boss, colleagues and lovely students. All these are priceless :') Yes I have resigned but still offering home service insteadof teaching in the centre itself. Remembering all the hard times juggling between studies and teaching (eventhough it is just on Saturdays), glad that I have came this far and managed to handle it. Time proves everything. Hoping for the best in the coming future.

No comments: