Friday, September 17, 2010

Skin's Best Friend

Most teenagers usually face pimples and blemishes problems, like me. I have oily skin which is really annoying, seems like one tonne of oil paper blotters is not enough for me. When I began to search the best facial wash that really suits my oily skin, seems like all doesn't work for me. After 30 minutes of washing face, the oil begins to secrete again. urghhh...

Until I found this...


Ah! This is the best facial wash for me. I have been using this since I was 12 years old. So it has been 6 years already! Imma loyal fan of Clean and Clear products :D

6 years back, the price of it was aroudRM9.90. And now, the price increased to around RM10.90. Inflation? lol. Despite of that, I still stick to this particular brand of facial wash.



Say bye to pimples and blemishes, thanks to the foamy bubbly Clean&Clear facial wash :)

Which product is your skin's best friend? :)

No comments: