Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mama Kitchen, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Eating out can be a headache for my family because we need to crack our head to find a new place to have our meal since we have been visiting the same old food places. Family wants to try something new so I decided to recommend some new food places. Until I discovered Mama Kitchen after reading food reviews from iamthewitch.com and other bloggers.

Soya Bean with Cincau.

This sambal belacan is good! Not too spicy and flavourful at the same time. My mum easily polished 3 small plates of this sambal (She is a great chilli eater :P)

The claypot loh see fun came piping hot with plenty of minced meat and topped with raw egg. I can smell the aroma when the waiter was bringing the dish to our table. Pretty decent as the fragrant minced meat is the hero of the dish :)

Sweet and sour pork rice. According to mum and sis it was delicious.


Kam Heong Chicken rice. The sauce is really aromatic and spicy enough. Thumbs up!

Yong Chow fried rice. The taste was kinda bland and the rice was hard. I presume they over-chilled the rice. Quite a big dissapointment as I expect a good fried rice.

Fried Tofu with mayonnaise. The moment of giving the first bite I was pampered with the smooth and soft beancurd texture. Not bad but I think Tak Fok's version is better than this one.

Fried baby kailan. The portion was quite small.
We also had the Yong Tau Foo and Bitter Gourd soup. Nothing to shout about though.


Mama Kitchen
No. 48, Jalan Puteri 2/4
Bandar Puteri Puchong
47100 Puchong
Contact No. : 03-8063 8030


(taken in Tesco)
I think they should change the name to 'Green tomato'? :P

No comments: