Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

To my blog :)

Been started blogging since 16-10-2008 which is two days before my birthday, in other words, near to SPM.

I believe blogging is one of the ways to confess feelings, release stress and even occupy some free time.

Throughout the journey blogging from last year of high school to university, I find that it is worth of investing time to blog. From discovering people posting up shitty comments to brain-expanding ideas of blog posts, every single minute is truly worth the heart to blog :3

Discovered and joined Nuffnang about one year ago, thanks to friend's recommendation. It's another great platform to get to know more people and at the same time, earn some cash *ka ching*

A big thanks to all readers out there for paying a visit to my blog ^^

Blogging is one of my favourite hobbies, and not forgetting to say, will continue to blog until the day I die. This is the real passion :)

No comments: