Friday, March 4, 2011

Pacific Coffee Company, IOI Boulevard Puchong

The new coffee establishment in town- Pacific Coffee Company. With beautiful interior arrangement, it simply captured my heart.




Iced Cafe Latte. This had too much milk where I prefer the stronger taste of coffee. But overall it was decent.


Environmental friendly cup- reminds me of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) which is found in ACCA P1 syllabus =P


Left- Caramel Swirl Chillino, Right- Berry Frenzy Chillino. Check out the Hahah Deal that I used to purchase the drinks =)
Caramel Swirl was really pleasant to drink, while Berry Frenzy has a refreshing taste. Glad that my family love the drinks that I chose for them ^^
Also tried the chillino blended with banana (forgot what is it called). Good stuff =D try it for yourself.


Extensive menu as compared to Starbucks. But they don't have green tea beverages =) If you are a DiGi user, do ask for the free top up size from small to regular. Or if you order Alto(largest) size, you can still get discount.



You can select other drinks from this place including fruit juices. The choices available are not bad I would say, and reasonably priced as well. Spotted Sarsaparilla which is originated from old times recipe. Should give it a try next time =)




Cookies and pastries =)

You may use the computer available to surf the net. The speed of DiGi broadband that they are using is moderate. One thing to improve- their WiFi. I can't use my phone to surf the net but others who bring laptop can =.= Well, the staff said there is q problem of low speed connection. Despite of my third visit there, same problem still exists.



Pretty good selection of reading materials ranging from newspapers, magazines to science journals likeNational Geographic.

It was a great experience having drinks and spending the weekends with family. If you ask me which is better between Starbucks and Pacific Coffee, I would say each has it's specialty.

Do drop by there for a visit ya ;)

No comments: